Six Fantastic Bathroom Tile Ideas
Tiling your bathroom may seem to be a daunting endeavor, especially because you have so many versions to choose from. Actually, picking a perfect bathroom tile can be done in no time, just as long as you pay attention to the color tones and textures.
On a general basis, you need to consider the colors and shapes of the fixtures and appliances that will also be installed in your bathroom, so that the tile would complement these elements while creating a pleasant and welcoming look. In order to help you in your endeavor even more, we’re now going to give you six great examples of bathroom tiles. The perfect tile for you and your bathroom might be below, so have a look!
This fantastic mosaic-like tile features a myriad of intricate details as well as a superb blend of contrasting colors. You’ll notice that the tiles flaunt a predominant shade of gold, which matches perfectly with other similarly colored elements found in the bathroom including the sink faucets and the toilet paper holder.
Blue and White Beauty
In order to obtain a gorgeous, coastal style look, all you have to do is to adorn your bathroom in 2 distinct colors: white and blue. Naturally, the floor tile needs to match this stunning combination, but if you can’t settle on a pure, white color, then you can go for a subtle shade of gray. It all looks so elegant and clean, doesn’t it?
Color and Vibrancy
If you are going for a particularly colorful and lively setup, then you will need to look for an equally vibrant tile. Depending on the color mix you are planning to use, you can choose from a wide array of options, but make sure to include white in the mix if your sink and toilets are white as well. This particular example shows off a great blend of green, orange and white.
Blend of Color and Texture
A superb mix of contrasting colors and beautiful textures would look fantastic on your bathroom walls. The tiles you can see in the picture form an intricate display of elegance and sophistication that has the potential to impress instantly. You can go for different colors as well should you like, just as long as you make sure that the textures are appropriate.
This is a great wall tile idea if you want to make your bathroom stand out. A combination of seemingly unrelated colors are toned down by ample white touches, while the texture of the tile itself is smooth and clean, even reflective.
This is a very original idea that is guaranteed to look astonishing if done right. The tile collage is made using numerous tile pieces in different sizes and with different textures, but as you can see for yourself, they all boast variations of the color green as well as certain shades of blue. Placed right above the white bathtub, this lovely collage would be a fantastic addition to your bathroom, no doubt about it.
- Keep in mind that nobody should make this decision for you. The tiles are supposed to mirror your own tastes and personality, which is why you should make your own choice.
- You need to have a good understanding regarding the varieties of tiles, whether we’re talking about mosaic tile, glass tile, porcelain tile, ceramic tile or quarry tile. Learn about their different aspects and pick an appropriate category!
- After you’re set on a certain type of tile, it’s time to look at the size. For example, large tiles work best in a medium-sized bathroom because they can create an illusion of extra space.
- Pick the right color! Even though neutrals are usually the most popular, you can always experiment with bolder choices if that’s what you like. Just make sure that the tile color matches the color of your bathroom fixtures.
- Texture is also quite important. For example, a slippery tile should never be placed on the floor or right next to the bathtub.
- Last but not least, do try and choose something tasteful, especially if you plan to sell your house in the future.