Adrenaline at Maximum!The Highest Roller Coasters in the World!
Ecstatic screams, surprise, excess adrenaline, maximum pleasure or not, dizziness and malaise. However you take it and call you anyway, roller coaster something like this can not leave you regardless.How about a list of roller coasters higher and faster? You live or you want to live such an experience? We are showing in these pictures monsters of steel, you tell us what you think!
1. Kingda Ka, New Jersey, USA It is the highest roller coaster in the world and train is launched by a hydraulic mechanism, reaching 206 km per hour in 3.5 seconds. After leaving the launch rail, the train goes up to 139 meters and then has a drop of 127 meters. Those who have tried to ensure that it is a unique feeling and that you do not feel bad for even an instant.Kingda Ka is in Six Flags Great Adventure theme park, opened in 2005 and cost 25 million dollars. It was closed several times due to “technical problems” and even was crazy in 2009.
2. Top Thrill Dragster is still a roller coaster with hydraulic release mechanism, located in Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, USA. It was open to the public in 2003, is 130 meters high, a fall of 120 feet and rushes with a top speed of 190 kilometers per hour. Cost: 25 million dollars.
3. Steel Dragon 2000. Giant is in Nagashima Spa amusement park in Mie Prefecture, Japan. It was inaugurated in 2000, just in the Asian dragon year and cost no more and no less than 50 million dollars.With its 97 meters of height and 93.5 meters drop occupies the last place on the podium just us, but compensates by Length is about 2.5 kilometers and holds the world record in this respect. It also reaches a speed of 153 kilometers per hour.
4. Millennium Force, located in the same Cedar Point of Sandusky , U.S. and was opened in 2000. It has 94 meters high, a fall of 91 meters and a top speed of 150 kilometers per hour. Cost: 25 million dollars.
6. Thunder Dolphin is a steel roller coaster in Tokyo Dome City amusement park in Japan. It is 80 meters high, has a fall of 66 and reach speeds of 130 kilometers per hour, and costs for its achievement amounted to 37 million dollars.
9. Titan, located in the amusement park Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, USA, is 75 meters high, a fall of 78 meters and reaches a speed of 137 kilometers per hour. The price paid by the manufacturer: 25 million dollars.
10. Silver Star is a roller coaster in the theme park Europa Park (Rust, Germany). At the moment, is the highest in Europe – 73 meters, has a fall of 67 meters, 1.6 kilometers long and reaches speeds of 127 kilometers per hour. It was inaugurated in 2002 and is sponsored by Mercedes-Benz.